Undergraduate COVID-19 Testing Resumes | Schedule Your Weekly Appts | Saturday Appts
October 19, 2020
UNDERGRADUATE COVID-19 testing resumes Monday, October 19.
Weekly testing for ALL STUDENT RESIDENTS begins on Monday, October 26 until further notice.
Recurring weekly appointments are now open! See below for instructions.
Saturday appointments are now available 8 a.m.-1 p.m starting October 24 at the Division of Continuing Education (DCE).
Be sure to schedule your recurring weekly appointments!
How to schedule your recurring appointment
- Log in to the Student Health Patient Portal with your UCINetID and password.
- Select “Appointments” on the left navigation sidebar.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select “COVID-19 Testing” – click “Continue”.
- Note the testing locations that are available.
- Select “COVID-19 Mass Testing Scheduling” – click “Continue”.
- Confirm your contact information (email address, local telephone, local address) – click “Continue”.
- Enter your callback number (required in case Student Health Center staff needs to contact you regarding the appointment you are scheduling) – click “Continue”.
- Schedule your first and recurring appointments:
- Select a testing location from the drop-down.
- Click on “Search for Appointments”.
- Please select one of the days of the week and a time that is most compatible with your schedule and to which you can commit on a weekly, recurring basis.
- Student Health Center schedulers will then convert this appointment to a “recurring” appointment for your weekly testing.
- If your weekly recurring appointment falls on a holiday or if you need to reschedule, please call SHC’s appointment line at 949-824-5304 to reschedule that week’s appointment.
- Your original weekly recurring appointment will resume the following week.
- Please add your weekly recurring appointment day, time and location to your calendar and set a reminder! – click “Continue”.
- Confirm your appointment date and time and then click “Schedule”.
- You MUST click on “Schedule” in order for your appointment to be confirmed.
- You will receive an email reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment. In addition, a text reminder will be sent one hour prior to the appointment IF you have opted in to receive text messages on the patient portal.