Testing Sites Re-open, Oct. 28
October 27, 2020
- COVID-19 testing resumes tomorrow, Wed. Oct 28 at the following sites:
- The Bren Events Center
- Division of Continuing Education (DCE) Yosemite Room
- Plaza Verde Community Center (Closed on Wednesdays)
- Vista del Campo Community Center
- Prieto Sports Medicine Center – This testing location will be for Student-Athletes only.
- Due to the air quality caused by the local fires, students with respiratory sensitivities can reschedule their appointment by contacting the Student Health Center at 949-824-5304.
- Students who missed their appointments due to the campus closure can resume their testing next week.
- Students are advised to wear their masks outdoors and refrain from any outdoor activities.
- Required weekly COVID-19 testing for ALL STUDENT RESIDENTS begins Wed, Oct. 28 until further notice.
- Saturday appointments are now available 9 a.m. - 12:50 p.m. at the Division of Continuing Education (DCE).
- Recurring weekly appointments are now open! See below for instructions.
- Undergraduate Student Residents: The appointment you scheduled during the week of Oct. 19 is now your weekly RECURRING appointment. You should have selected an appointment to which you can commit on a weekly basis. Call the Student Health Center appointment line at 949-824-5304 if you need to reschedule.
- Graduate Student Residents: The appointment that you will select for the week of Oct. 26 will become your weekly RECURRING appointment. Please select a day of the week and time to which you can commit on a weekly basis. Call the Student Health Center appointment line at 949-824-5304 if you need to reschedule.
Be sure to schedule your recurring weekly appointments!
How to schedule your recurring appointment
- Log in to the Student Health Patient Portal with your UCINetID and password.
- Select “Appointments” on the left navigation sidebar.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select “COVID-19 Testing” – click “Continue”.
- Note the testing locations that are available.
- Select “COVID-19 Mass Testing Scheduling” – click “Continue”.
- Confirm your contact information (email address, local telephone, local address) – click “Continue”.
- Enter your callback number (required in case Student Health Center staff needs to contact you regarding the appointment you are scheduling) – click “Continue”.
- Schedule your first and recurring appointments:
- Select a testing location from the drop-down.
- Click on “Search for Appointments”.
- Please select one of the days of the week and a time that is most compatible with your schedule and to which you can commit on a weekly, recurring basis.
- Student Health Center schedulers will then convert this appointment to a “recurring” appointment for your weekly testing.
- If your weekly recurring appointment falls on a holiday or if you need to reschedule, please call SHC’s appointment line at 949-824-5304 to reschedule that week’s appointment. Please note: there must be a minimum of five (5) days between weekly testing appointments if you need to reschedule during any given week.
- Your original weekly recurring appointment will resume the following week.
- Please add your weekly recurring appointment day, time and location to your calendar and set a reminder! – click “Continue”.
- Confirm your appointment date and time and then click “Schedule”.
- You MUST click on “Schedule” in order for your appointment to be confirmed.
- You will receive an email reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment. In addition, a text reminder will be sent one hour prior to the appointment IF you have opted in to receive text messages on the patient portal.