As UCI navigates a remote learning environment, we understand that students may have trouble adjusting to this transition. To ensure that you have all the support you need, we have compiled a few resources for you:
- Sept. 8, 2020 - FOLLOW UP: Testing Requirements for All Students on Campus
- Sept. 4, 2020 - IMPORTANT: Testing Requirement Information for Student Residents
- Sept. 2, 2020 - Testing Requirements for All Students on Campus
Services on campus
- UCI Dining's commitment to the safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff.
- For specific questions on dining services please contact UCI Dining.
Division of Undergraduate Education
There are a number of Student Learning Resources available at this time, including academic support, tools to help you prepare for remote learning, and resources to maximize your learning potential and to care for your mental, emotional and physical health.
For specific updates and information about DUE units, resources, and services, please click on the appropriate DUE unit listed below:
- Antrepreneur Center
- Student Success Initiatives
- Capital Internship Program
- Scholarship Opportunities Program
- Blum Center for Poverty Alleviation
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- Campuswide Honors Collegium
- Civic and Community Engagement Program
- Academic Testing Center
- Freshman Seminar
- Transfer Student Hub
- Center for Excellence in Writing & Communication
- Study Abroad Center
- International Student Excellence Program
- Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising
- Learning Academic Resources Center
Division of Graduate Education
There are a variety of resources available to graduate students. For more information, please visit the Graduate & Postdoctoral Scholar Resource Center
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Student Affairs is dedicated to enriching the student experience by providing comprehensive programs, services, and opportunities for students to enhance the quality of student life, leadership and character excellence. Below is a list of services and resources available to students:
- Dining Services & Meal Plans
- Student Housing
- The Hill (UCI Bookstore)
- ARC - Anteater Campus & Recreation Center
- FRESH Basic Needs Hub
- Counseling Center
- Student Health Center
- CARE – Campus Assault Resources & Education
- Center for Student Health & Wellness Promotion
- Dream Center (including immigration legal services)
- Disability Services Center
- Enrollment Management
- International Center
- Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct
- Student Life and Leadership
- Student Government & Student Media
- Veteran Services Center
- Please visit Services & Resources for Students for additional information
While the UCI Libraries' buildings are closed, many of our library services are still operating and our library employees are working remotely to help you.
Remote Access to Library Services and Collections
- We have compiled a webpage that provides links to all our services and collections that can be accessed remotely. This includes 24/7 chat research help. Please check this webpage regularly as we will post the most up-to-date information there.
- Our expert subject librarians are available to assist remotely with virtual research workshops and discipline-related research questions.
- If you have questions about your library account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.